Extract from §3 of the below Rules and Regulations:
In case of resignation by 15.03.2018 inclusive, Applicants are obligated to cover the cost of 400 zł netto + VAT.
In case of resignation by 15.03.2018, Applicants are obligated to cover 100% of the net value of the participation cost to which the resignation relates, plus the VAT due.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN "XV Banking Forum" the "Conference", hereinafter referred to as the "Rules and Regulations"
Rules of participation in the Conference
Participation in the Conference is conditional upon submission of the declaration of participation in the name of Participants (in accordance with §2 section 5), which can be done by filling in a registration form available at the website www.mmcpolska.pl and making the payment of the participation fee within the set time limit.
The cost of conference participation for one participant is, depending on the date of registration:
2695 PLN + 23% VAT to 15.03.2018
3495 PLN + 23 % VAT from 15.03.2018
The price of conference participation includes: lectures, conference materials, coffee breaks and lunch.
The deadline for submission of declarations to participate is 9.04.2018
- The declaration of participation delivery date is the date of its receipt at the Organizer's email address.
- The declaration of participation is valid and deemed confirmed at the moment of receipt of an email confirming declaration of participation along with a pro-forma invoice at the email address indicated by the Applicant.
- A declaration of participation submitted in accordance with the above sections is a binding agreement and is tantamount to becoming familiar with these Rules and Regulations and approval of the conditions included herein, including payment for submission of the declaration to participate.
- "XV Banking Forum" (hereinafter referred to as the: "Conference”) is organized by MM Conferences S. A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-241), at ul. Długa 44/50 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
- The Conference is held at the place and time indicated by the Organizer.
These Rules and Regulations constitute an integral part of the declaration of participation which is made by completing the registration form available at the website referred to in §2 section 1.
- "Applicant” is an entity which, by filling in the forms, submits a declaration of participation in the name of a participant/participants to the Conference and makes payment on the basis of the received pro-forma invoice.
- "Participant” is a person/persons, as declared by the Applicant, who has the right to participate in the Conference.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select declarations of participation and in particular to reject declarations submitted by entities that conduct activity competitive to the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves its right to modify the program, venue of the Conference and/or hosts.
Payment and resignation
- In accordance with the received pro-forma invoice, payment should be made within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt thereof, but before the day of the Conference, if the declaration of participation relates thereto, to the bank account indicated therein.
- Payment may be made in PLN (Polish zloty) at the average exchange rate taken from table A of the National Bank of Poland as of the date of the declaration of participation. In order to make payment in PLN, select this option by pressing button “change currency” in basket.
Resignation from participation in the Conference, if it is organized, may be made at any time subject to the sections below.
- Resignation from participation in the Conference, if it is organized, should be made in writing, by first class post, to the address of the registered office of the Organizer indicated in §2 section 1.
- The "Resignation Submission Date" shall be the postmark date.
- In case of resignation by 15.03.2018 inclusive, Applicants are obligated to cover the cost of 400 PLN netto + VAT.
- In case of resignation by 15.03.2018, Applicants are obligated to cover 100% of the net value of the participation cost to which the resignation relates, plus the VAT due.
- If, despite submitting the resignation, the Participant/Participants attends/attend the Conference, if it is organized (in a situation when the Conference is held after the Resignation Submission Date and before the date when resignation is delivered to the Organizer), the Applicant is obligated to pay the full amount for the participation of persons who did not attend the Conference.
- If the Applicant is a natural person and the declaration of participation does not relate to business activity conducted by the person, resignation may be submitted within 14 days of the declaration date, in writing, by first class post, to the address of the registered office of the Organizer indicated in §1 section 1.
- If, prior to the expiry of the 14-day period for resignation and before the Resignation Submission Date referred to in sections 3 and 4 above, the Conference is held, if it is organized, and the declaration of participation relates to participation therein, the Applicant shall be charged the full cost, as per the received pro-forma invoice.
- Failure to submit resignation from participation when the Conference is not attended, if it is organized and the declaration of participation relates thereto, will cause the full cost of participation to be charged.
- A lack of payment is not synonymous with resigning from participation.
- The Conference, if it is organized and the declaration of participation relates to participation therein, may be attended by another person instead of the Participant, provided that personal data of the substitute person be sent by email within 7 (seven) days before the start of the Conference.